“HT Delivery” means HT Delivery Sdn Bhd, a company registered in Malaysia with registration number of 202101039875 (1440175-D). Its registered office located at No 17, Jalan PTP 1/6, Taman Perindustrian Tasik Perdana, 47120 Puchong, Selangor Malaysia.
“apps/system” means the technical Apps/system in whatsoever form that HT Delivery grant a user ability to arrange and/or collect and/or delivery of goods/products assigned;
“Driver” or “Drivers” refers to an independent freelancer who accept your bookings and responsible to collect and deliver your goods/products through this apps/system;
“Customer” refers to a sender or receiver that utilize apps/system or website platform to engage transportation, logistic or delivery services provided by HT Delivery.
LICENSE OF THE SOFTWARE
HT Delivery allow you to install and use the Apps/system on your laptop/desktop/tab/mobile device for your own use, and your apps/system utilization is subject to below Terms and Conditions.
When utilizing the HT Delivery Apps/system or website, you shall not:
1. Install and/or execute the Apps/system on any device other than the laptop/desktop/tab/mobile device/website running the operating systems that approved by HT Delivery.
2. sublicense, rent or transfer copies of the Apps/system to any third parties;
3. exploit the Apps/system other than arrange and/or collect and/or delivery of goods/products assigned;
4. alter, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate the Apps/system or create derivative works based on the Apps/system;
5. install or upload or disseminate any kinds of computer viruses, worms, trojans, or malicious codes;
6. Exhibit and/or spread any unlawful information or material on the Apps/system which is offensive, defamatory, libellous, vexatious, obscene and threatening;
7. engage in spamming and phishing activities on the apps/system;
8. unlawfully use the Apps/system in any way to trap, track, stalk, harass or hurt any person;
HT Delivery reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your utilization of Apps/system, websites and any related Services, if you are in breach of any of the license of software’s Terms and Conditions herein solely under HT Delivery jurisdiction.
USER ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. You must always keep your user ID and password private and safe, and shall not disclose your account details and credentials to any third parties and never allow any third party to impersonate you in the use of your account.
2. HT Delivery shall assume that any person using your laptop/desktop/tab/mobile device, your login ID and password will either be you or someone authorized by you.
3. HT Delivery reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your utilization of Apps/system and any related Services, if you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein solely under HT Delivery jurisdiction.
UTILIZATION OF HT DELIVERY APPS/SYSTEM AND WEBSITE
The utilization of our website, apps/system (include but not limited to laptop/desktop/tab/mobile), Apps/system and Services shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions. You must agree with HT Delivery terms and conditions before utilizing the website and/or apps/system. When deem to be necessary, HT Delivery may amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
1. Unless you obtain an official authorization letter from HT Delivery Sdn Bhd appointing you/your company as our Distributor/Agent/Branch, You agree, confirm and acknowledge that HT Delivery is not your agent or the agent of the Drivers as below:
(a) neither HT Delivery or the Drivers have the authority to bind each other;
(b) HT Delivery is not a party to the contract for the hiring of the Drivers.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall grant you any rights in or to the intellectual property belonging to HT Delivery. HT Delivery and/or its related corporations (where applicable) shall at all times own all the rights, title and interest and to the Sites, Apps/system, Services, HT Delivery’s name, logos, trademarks, service marks, designs, copyrighted materials and all other intellectual property rights of HT Delivery.
3. Your continuation of accessing and/or use of the Sites, Apps/system and Services shall be automatically understood and deemed as an acknowledgement of, and consent to be bound by any such amended or additional Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia
PAYMENTS ON THE SERVICE
The rates for the arrangement of goods collection and delivery services on the Apps/system together with any additional charges and/or fees are stated in our official pricing portal:
Payment amounts quoted are in Malaysia currency Ringgit, include Malaysian Sales and Services Tax (SST), if applicable. HT Delivery has the absolute right to revise the rates, charges and/or fees without giving prior notice to you and the revised rates, charges and/or fees shall be binding onto you upon revision of the same. No cash shall be accepted, payment for the Services may be done in the following methods:
1. by deducting credits from your HT Delivery e-wallet immediately upon order completion;
2. HT Delivery shall process the application/request for top-up only after the User's Payment is cleared by the bank appointed by HT Delivery and upon approval by HT Delivery.
3. Credits sold are not exchangeable, returnable nor refundable. 4. No hard-copy receipt will be provided to you. An electronic receipt will be automatically provided after completion of an order provided by you subject to your activation of the “E-Receipt” toggle on the Apps/system. If any of the parties does not agree with the charges, HT Delivery customer service must be contacted prior to payment in the apps/system. If you have deposited delivery credits in HT Delivery's e-wallet, you are not allowed to cash-out the credits under any circumstances
4. HT Delivery reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your utilization of Apps/system and any related Services, if your account outstanding over the credit limit or late payment, herein solely under HT Delivery jurisdiction.
If you need any assistant on the payment issue, enquiry of delivery package or any other delivery matters, please contact our customer service department at +60333100135 from 9.00AM to 6.00PM Monday to Saturday.
For premium corporate package (VIP) application, please contact our customer service at +601112182682. For company introduction, services and latest promotion of HT-Delivery, please visit our website at https://www.ht-delivery.com/
promotions are introduced from time to time. All promotions provided are subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements. HT Delivery reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate these requirements or Terms and Conditions at any time and HT Delivery may withdraw the offer at its discretion without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold HT Delivery and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising out of or in connection with your breach or violation of any of the terms of the Terms and Conditions; and your violation of the rights of any third party, including a Driver The Apps/system is delivered to you on an “as is” basis and although HT Delivery has used its best endeavours to ensure that the Apps/system will work properly on your laptop/desktop/tab/mobile device, HT Delivery does not warrant the performance of the Apps/system nor the compatibility of the Apps/system with your laptop/desktop/tab/mobile device.
The Apps/system is also delivered to you on an “as available” basis and HT Delivery does not warrant the availability of the Services, the availability of Drivers through the use of the Services, the accuracy of the data or information provided as part of the Services. HT Delivery does not make any representation or warranty in respect of the quality or timeliness of any transportation, logistical and/or delivery services provided by the Drivers. You agree that you shall bear all risk arising out of your use of the Services and any service provided by the Drivers and you shall have no claim against HT Delivery. HT Delivery shall not be liable for any damages including but not limited to indirect, accidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the Apps/system.
You acknowledge and agree that HT Delivery has no responsibility or liability to you or any third party in relation to any goods intended to be transported and/or delivered by a Driver. The foregoing limitations and exclusions apply to the extent permitted by law.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entirety of the agreement and understanding between you and HT Delivery with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter.