The Sender hereby represents and warrants to HT Delivery that:
1. all information provided by the Sender or its representatives to HT Delivery is true, complete and accurate;
2. the goods/products was packed and handed over to HT Delivery in a secure manner without any unauthorised interference and complied with the HT Delivery security and packaging standard
3. it has complied with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the nature, condition, packaging, handling, storage and transportation of the Parcel, goods/products and is not in violation of any of the provisions stipulated in the ASEAN Framework Agreement on Handling the Package of Goods in Delivery (Protocol 9) or any other applicable laws; and complied with all applicable customs, import, export, data protection laws, sanctions, embargoes and other laws and regulations; The goods are not in any manner or condition prohibited by law, dangerous or hazardous or highly perishable.
4. You warrant that the goods to be delivered by a Driver does not contain or constitute:
a. Human organs, ashes, bones;
b. Firearms, ammunition, explosive materials, ignition equipment of all kinds such as gunpowder, etc.;
c. Illegal items including but not limited to counterfeit or pirated products, illegal drugs or addictive substances, illegal property or any materials which are against the applicable laws, regulations or rules stipulated by federal, state or local government authorities, including the materials which the users have legal right of possession but are not allowed to partially or entirely move or send to other places;
d. Sharp or hazardous objects including but not limited to knives, swords, spears, daggers; e. Flammable materials of all kinds such as LPG, NGV, etc.
5. The Sender shall assist HT Delivery in the event of any regulatory investigations.
SECURITY AND PACKING REQUIREMENT
The packing for standard parcels (Non Chilled, Non Frozen Products), chilled products (including fruits and same category products), frozen products (frozen seafood, frozen meat and other same category products).
All frozen products must be contained in a standard Styrofoam box in accordance to the market best practice. Senders are strictly advised to follow the security and packaging standard stated in "PACKING STANDARD" SECTION
HT Delivery shall not responsible for any damaged or quality deteriorating issue in the delivery process, if the security and packaging standard is not strictly followed.
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
HT Delivery is not liable for any damaged/lost/undelivered Parcels arising out of circumstances beyond its control. This includes:
1. the Sender violating any applicable laws and/or the Parcel being confiscated by any governmental or regulatory authorities;
2. any “force majeure” events, such as natural disasters including flood, explosions, wars, riots, strikes or forms of civil unrest, outbreaks of diseases, traffic obstructions, or mechanical breakdown;
3. breach of the Sender’s Warranties in the previous section; and
4. Inaccurate or false information provided by the Sender in connection with the Parcel (e.g. nature of Parcel, origin of Parcel, Recipient’s address, etc.).